Places (besides my blog) you can find me scribbling in the world wide web…
Gate Beautiful Radio Show (Januaray 2014):
Book Club “Go-To” Girl at Novel Crossing:
- Five Series for the Victorian Aficionado’s Bookshelf
- Six Authors for a Jane Austen Fan’s Bookshelf
- Edwardian and Gilded Age Fiction
- A Book a Day for December: 31 Christmas Fiction Books (2013)
- How to Choose a Book Club Title (Part 1: Genre)
- How to Choose a Book Club Title (Part 2: Awards, Torch-Passing, and More)
- 5 Titles to Inspire Love Everlasting
- Face to Face Across the Miles: Authors and Book Clubs Connecting with Technology
- Book Club Christmas Reads, 2012
- How to Start a Book Club
- Book Bridge, March, 2013 (discussion): In the book you’re currently reading, which character do you most admire, and why?
- Book Bridge, March, 2013 (discussion): What’s the best weather for an action scene?
- Book Bridge, February, 2013 (discussion): Dust Jackets– to keep or to ditch?
- Book Bridge, January, 2013 (discussion): What books are you excited to read in 2013?
- Book Bridge, December, 2012 (discussion): What Christmas memories do you have that are tied to books?
- Book Bridge, November 2012 (discussion): characters that have impacted us deeply.
- Book Bridge, October 2012 (discussion): favorite books for Autumn.
- How to Make Outdoor Exploration Kits
- Gyms, Engines and Grammar: How to lay a foundation for grammar with a quick walk around the school
- After the Critique: How to Harness the Takeaway for Year-Long Staying Power
- Easily Adaptable Outdoor Learning Ideas
- The Hope Chronicles: collaborator
with Sarah Sundin, Regina Jennings, Joanne Bischof and Karen Barnett.
- (in)courage: Mighter
- Mary DeMuth’s blog, Live Uncaged: Perfect Sense in the Wrong Lane
- Lindsay Harrel’s blog: Living the Dream (before you’re “Living the Dream”)
- Joanne Bischof’s Blog:
- Life as Worship:In the Clinging, there is Worship
- MBT Ponderers: A Word Fitly Spoken
- Life as Worship: The Waltz (Oneness in Marriage)
- Tag(g)lines: Writing Spaces, Writing Places
- Christian Mama’s Guide: Six Off-the-Wall Tips for New (or New Again) Moms
- Mount Hermon’s #FaithLitChat (Tweet Chat)- one of 4 guests 9/11/12 discussing the topic of discoverability. Other guests: Alexa Schnee, B.J. Taylor (Guideposts), Diana Flegal
- Money Saving Mom: Save time and money by making shredded chicken in the crockpot
We Are Teachers Contributions:
Out and About:
Grain Sack Pillow Tutorial and Giveaway